Public Hunting and General Access Permits:

Download an Application for Hunting Permit – Click HERE:

Please send this application along with the payment to the following address:

BG Security Ltd

PO Box 2243, Stoke


Ph 03 543 8746


Fire Permits:

If you are planning to light an “open air” fire within a rural fire district you need to apply for a Fire Permit.  Permits are issued by the Rural Fire Authorities. You will find the on-line application process and contact details on the web links below.

Nelson/Tasman regions go to Waimea Rural Fire Authority

Marlborough/Kaikoura regions – Marlborough-Kaikoura Rural Fire Authority